- Develop analysis algorithm to extract chemical information from the optical spectrum (e.g. Raman/NIR adsorption)
- Work with the optical team to develop control software for optical system
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years / Master degree with 3+ years / PhD holder with +1 year experience in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemical engineering related field. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Familiarity with C, Matlab, LABVIEW and/or other programming languages
- Experience with statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/SIMCA/PCA, etc
- Experience in advanced signal and data processing and interpretation for spectroscopy
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.