- For the research and development of computer vision application for advance see through display applications, head mount device (HMD), head up display (HUD).
- Develop machine learning/deep learning based image and signal analysis application using different sensing methodologies – structure light, dual camera and time of fly (TOF).
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Engineer or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experience in computer vision and machines learning;
- Familiar with C++ coding and OpenCV, good understanding on image processing technology;
- Experience in software development & programming under Windows/Android/Linux platforms;
- Self-motivated and analytical thinking.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 July 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.