- Self-dependent to develop/implement embedded firmware for power electronics products, such as wireless power transfer system, digitally controlled power modules, etc.
- Work with development team on GUI and ATE software development.
- Work with development team to ensure the system performance according to specifications and quality requirements.
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate proposal drafting.
- Bachelor degree with 6 years of experience in Power Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Skilful in MCU embedded system programming (Assembly, C/C++, C#, Java or LabVIEW) is a must.
- Hands-on experience in DSP programming for digital power supplies/converters/inverters is preferable.
- Experienced in GUI development/ATE software development/ database design and datalogging is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in ARM Cortex chipset family and Eclipse GCC/IAR environment is a plus.
- Proficiency in low level driver development, testing and system optimization is a plus.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.