- Participate in a team for LTE-TDD/FDD Terminal and Femto base-station development
- Develop innovative signal processing algorithms or protocol or FPGA/ASIC implementation or DSP implementation
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years working experience; or Master degree with 3+ years working experience; or fresh PhD would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX and etc. is a plus
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language is a plus;
- Development experience on FPGA/ ASIC is a plus
- Development experience on Protocol/ARM/MPC is a plus
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late applications will not be considered.