- Image / video processing and computer vision algorithm research and development.
- Algorithm implementation and optimization for embedded platform.
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- IP development of core technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 6+ years' relevant experience, Master's degree holder with 3+ years' relevant experience or Ph.D holder in Computer Science, Maths and Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Solid experience in the area of developing and optimization image / video processing and computer vision algorithms.
- Excellent skills of optimization algorithm for real-time application on embedded system, better if with GPU programming / optimization experience.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform.
- Experience in OpenCV and FFMPEG.
- Knowledge in video/image codec.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.