- To perform thermal-related design supports for development and implementation of high power electronics packages & modules
- To perform thermal modelling and simulations to support the technology development on System-in-Packaging (SiP) related products for micro & power electronics applications
- To perform patent analysis, vendor survey and thermal testing/measurement
- Bachelor or above in Thermal, Mechanical, Materials or other related disciplines
- 8+ years relevant experiences for Bachelor Degree, 3+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and less experience for PhD
- Skilful in using CFD simulation software, such as Flotherm, Icepack, Flow Simulation, ANSYS Fluent, etc., for high power package/module/system or other similar experience is a must
- Skilful in using SolidWorks or other CAD software for mechanical modeling is a must
- Experience on the CFD coding and programming is a plus
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible aggressive and outgoing character
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.