- System software research and development based on Robot Operating System (ROS) for industrial applications in robotics and automation.
- Develop and implement system-level ROS-enabled systems.
- Follow the system engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms.
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering with 8 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 5 years of experience, or PhD holder in related area.
- Experience in GNU/Linux/UNIX/POSIX system programming is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- Familiar with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Gazebo, PCL, OpenCV, MoveIt! and ROS related tools is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.