- Digital Circuit Design for IC system application board;
- Implementation of IC system board included schematic diagram design and PCB layout;
- Hardware board troubleshooting for new development board;
- Design documentation;
- Design engineering support and customer application support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Telecommunications or related studies with 6+ years’ working experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ working experience, or fresh PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Sound knowledge in MCU / ARM processor circuit design;
- Experience in WiFi, BLE or GPS applications are definitely advantage;
- Additional experience with C/C++ in embedded firmware or driver development is a plus but not a must;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Fast learner and able to work independently;
- Passionate about new technology.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. This position will be open until it is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.