- To conduct system designs for home appliance or other applications (e.g. inverter-based air conditioners) by using intelligent power modules (IPMs);
- To work with power module development team to ensure the system performs per specifications and quality requirements;
- To perform electrical tests, evaluate the performance of IPMs and prepare for the engineering documents as required.
- B.S. degree or above in Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines;
- 6+ years of relevant experiences for BS holder, 3+ years for Master Degree holder and less experience for PhD holder;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in power electronics;
- Familiar with performance evaluation of IPMs in air conditioners or other systems is highly preferred;
- Familiar with hardware design and components selection for inverter-based air conditioners is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.