- Development of network application software on Linux, Windows, and Android.
- Perform software functional and performance testing.
- Research in latest blockchain and peer to peer networking technology and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- With hands-on experience in software and firmware design.
- Experienced in C, C++, Java, and Python programming.
- Experienced in network applications development.
- Experienced in development on Windows, Linux, and Android platforms.
- Familiar with cryptographic technologies and experienced in openSSL programming.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and peer to peer networking is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.