- To carry out full lifecycle development of applications, in C, C++, VC++ languages for 3D-IC fabrication and packaging processes;
- To perform software requirement analysis, GUI (graphical user interface) design and programming, and 3D object visualization programming;
- To perform Windows application and driver programming for the control and automation of electronics packaging modules;
- To develop customized firmware for selected MCU platform, e.g., ARM platform;
- To perform software testing, software performance and usability improvement, and software functionality documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or above in the Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related disciplines;
- 6+ years relevant experience for BS, 3+ years relevant experience for MS, and less experience for PhD;
- Experience in C & C++ programming for Windows application and driver programming, and 3D object visualization are strongly preferred;
- Knowledge in wireless electronics and developing embedded software on different MCU platform is advantageous;
- Good written and communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.