- Carry out design and implementation of protocol stack for communication systems;
- Carry out comprehensive simulation and testing to guarantee the performance of protocol stack;
- Participate in a team for mobile/cellular IoT terminals and Bluetooth Low Energy devices development;
- Interface with hardware and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; Bachelor degree with 6+ years working experience; Master degree with 3+ years working experience; Fresh Ph.D would also be considered;
- Proficiency in C and other simulation language;
- Protocol stack development experience or network development experience is a plus; A team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Less qualified candidates can be considered to offer with lower level.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.