- Algorithm research and development in speaker and speech recognition, and speech analytics for call centre applications
- Design and develop speaker recognition and spoofing detection technologies
- Corpora preparation and machine learning for various speech applications
- Cooperate with team members and provide system integration solution
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in at least one of the following: feature engineering, machine learning, speech recognition
- Experience in toolkits or frameworks: scikit-learn, Tensorflow, HTK, Kaldi is an advantage
- Proficiency in Matlab, Python and C/C++, with GPU programming is a plus
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.