- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal IC design for advanced wireless communication transceivers.
- Support system design and application design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6 + years of experience; or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 3+ years’ experience; fresh PhD holder will be also considered.
- Working experience in RF or analog IC modules design including LNA, mixer, PA, PGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI and power supplies, less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools and design flows.
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process.
- RF transceiver system design is a plus.
- Work independently with good cooperation and team spirit.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.