- Fully in-charge of product test development, including test specification, methodologies, test set-up, test fixture, tester selection, test program, test procedures on power electronics devices and modules, e.g. DIP-IPM, SIP-IPM, IGBT, MOSFET etc.
- Perform product electrical characterization and product compliance tests to comply with industry practice and standards
- Conduct product design-for-testability
- Support design-for-performance and design-for-reliability
- Support customer’s application test
- Engineering report and document writing (i.e. design report, schematic and drawing, test specification and procedures, test reports, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or other related disciplines
- 6+ years’ relevant experiences, for Bachelor, 3+ years relevant experiences for Master, less experiences will be considered as Engineer
- Familiar with static and dynamic test equipment and procedures on power electronics modules, e.g. DIP-PM, SIP-IPM, IGBT, MOSFET etc. is a must
- Experience on power invertor, IGBT and power MOSFET is preferred
- Experience in development of ATE system for power electronics modules is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in failure analysis on power electronics device and modules is a plus
- Self-motivated, can work independently at minimum supervision, a good team player
- Good written and oral in English and Chinese/Mandarin
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late applications will not be considered.