- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Support the enhancement of machine learning algorithms for stress/mood discrimination.
- Develop test scripts to verify prototypes.
- Perform qualification tests on project deliverables.
- Graduate with a Doctor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning or sensor/data fusion.
- Solid programming experience in both scripting languages and strongly typed languages like Python, Java, and C++.
- Good written and verbal English.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.