- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Advanced algorithms development for low contrast biomedical images processing and objects recognition.
- Processing of interference, confocal and hyperspectral patterns.
- Develop algorithms for the applications of biomedical imaging, including optical coherence tomography (OCT).
- Develop control software for hardware handling.
- Work in multi-discipline team environment to develop and transfer the technologies to biomedical.
- PhD holder in Biomedical Imaging, Biomedical Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Strong experience with at least one of MATCAD/MATLAB/Python/C/C++/C#/Python/ programming.
- OpenCV/CUDA skills are a plus.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development are a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.