- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop blockchain applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with UI/UX design and web application development
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Graduate with a Doctor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in programming using Java, Scala.
- Experience in Web application development.
- Experience/knowledge in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or similar distributed computation framework is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.