- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Design, develop, and test latest blockchain technologies.
- Develop smart contract to support rapid prototyping of ideas.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience with Go, Java, Kotlin, Solidity.
- Understanding of Blockchain based application development and consensus algorithm.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in R3 Corda / HyperLedger Fabric is a plus.
- Experience in distributed system is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.