- To carry out thermal modeling and simulation for performance optimization of power electronics modules;
- To develop high temperature interconnect/packaging structures and materials for power electronics devices;
- To develop package and/or module-level structural and thermal solutions for power electronics applications.
- PhD holder in electronic/electrical/mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, material science or other related disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Skillful in 3D modeling and simulation techniques with commercial software, such as ABAQUS, AUTOCAD, MATLAB, etc.;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, dynamics, detail-minded with good interpersonal skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.