- To conduct smart cooling system process design and characterizations for speed up charging of ESS in AGV applications and write the technical report;
- To develop efficient thermoregulation components to suppress temperature rise in the fast-charge energy storage device;
- To lead or support in smart cooling system IP development;
- PhD holder in electrical/mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, material science or other related disciplines; including non-local applicants;
- Knowledge in thermoregulation components and energy storage system integration design;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.