- Assist in research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping for display and sensing applications;
- Define optical specifications, optical simulations, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, and verification of design durability and reliability;
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies;
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- PhD Degree in optical engineering, physics, material science or related disciplines;
- The candidate should have excellent technical knowledge regarding optical engineering, e.g. Applied Optics, Diffractive Optics, Waveguide optics, etc;
- Experience in FDTD simulations, Finite Element Analysis, and/or other relevant numerical simulations;
- Familiar with programming using C/C++, Python, Matlab, etc. Any experience on design software tools (CodeV or Zemax, etc) is appreciated;
- Nanofabrication skills and clean room expertise is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.