- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Self-sufficient to develop package/module/sub-system/system level structural and reliability solutions for power electronics applications;
- To undertake structural modelling and simulations for power packages/modules/sub-systems/systems;
- To evaluate the structure integrity and reliability of power electronics products according to difference application scenarios;
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Material Science, Physics or other related disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Skillful in modelling & simulations for power electronics modules & products, and familiar with commercial software, such as Solidworks, Autocad, ABAQUS, Minitab, Matlab;
- Skillful in design for reliability, design of experiment, failure analysis;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.