- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop hardware in making an optical module for food, liquid, and environmental sensing.
- PhD holder in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (“STEM”) or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience in optical sensing and imaging processing will be a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.