- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Biomedical tasks analysis and solution(-s) providing support.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- Experimental setups design and construction based on off-the-shelf components for tasks evaluation.
- Optical illumination and imaging systems design, lens design included.
- Solve optical technical problems.
- Prototypes testing, evaluation and benchmarking.
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics.
- Responsible for optical alignment and evaluation.
- Work in multi-discipline team environments to develop and transfer the technologies to industries.
- PhD holder in Optical Science or Engineering with R&D experience or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Familiar with ZEMAX/Code V/OSLO/MATLAB or similar software is a plus
- Interference imaging experience is a plus.
- Biomedical imaging experience is a plus.
- Retinal imaging experience is a strong plus.
- A team player with good command of written and spoken English.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.