- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI prototypes for our project;
- Develop and evaluate deep learning models for financial text analysis to support content extraction, NER and other applications;
- Technical discussion and creation of new ideas within the existing analytics team;
- Runtime analysis and improvement of the algorithm implementation.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Data Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- 2+ years of programming experience using Python/R/Java is a plus
- 2+ years experiences in machine learning, or deep learning algorithms development is a plus
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles is a plus
- Experience in NLP, text analysis, or knowledge graph is a plus
- Experience in financial document processing and compliance checking is a plus
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras) is a plus
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.