- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Study the Domain Knowledge, analysis the medical image data and contribute to the dataset generation.
- Research and develop cutting-edge machine-learning / deep-learning based image processing and analytics algorithms.
- Develop, improve and deploy applications for various medical image analytics.
- Generate innovative ideas, make them feasible and patentable.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Research and development experiences in deep learning, medical image processing and relevant areas.
- Familiarity with at least one deep learning framework such as the TensorFlow, PyTorch and Keras.
- Proficiency in programming with Python and its relevant libraries such as NumPy, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, etc.
- The experience and knowledge in Git workflow, Linux and Docker development environments are highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.