- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Self-sufficient to conduct thermal, mechanical design and/or testing of power electronics applications and products;
- To undertake numerical modelling and simulations for packages/modules/sub-systems;
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- PhD degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Candidates should be equipped with the knowledge and experience in thermal/mechanical design, numerical modelling and simulations, familiar with thermal/mechanical testing methodologies and equipment;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.