- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Deep learning related algorithm research, FPGA/hardware design, or software/firmware development role depending on candidate’s background and project requirement.
- Deliver innovative technologies and enrich the project’s IP portfolio.
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Professional background in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, computer vision, image processing, FPGA design, firmware development, compiler, and
- Strong programming skills of at least one of the following languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab, Verilog, System Verilog.
- Familiarity with open source libraries including OpenCV, OpenCL, Caffe, Tensorflow, PyTorch, FFMPEG is a plus.
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.