- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop visual intelligence software product and bring the best accuracy/performance as well as easy-of-use to customer;
- Independently test, release and improve software product based on customer’s feedbacks;
- Algorithm optimization for efficient execution and hardware simulation.
- PhD degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related area, including non-local applicant;
- Excellent development and debugging skills in using at least one of the following language: C/C++, Python, JAVA and Assembly.
- Have 2 year+ experience in software product development and/or testing;
- Familiarity with deep learning algorithm as well as traditional pattern recognition algorithms such as SVM, PCA/ICA, Random Forest, K-means, etc;
- Familiarity with Linux system, GPU programming, compiler, OpenCV,OpenCL and parallel computing is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.