- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Deep learning related algorithm research, FPGA/hardware design, or software/firmware development role depending on candidate’s background and project requirement.
- Deliver innovative technologies and enrich the project’s IP portfolio.
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Professional background in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, computer vision, image processing, FPGA design, firmware development, compiler is a plus.
- Strong programming skills of at least one of the following languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab, Verilog, System Verilog is a plus.
- Familiarity with open source libraries including OpenCV, OpenCL, Caffe, Tensorflow, PyTorch, CUDA, FFMPEG is a plus.
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and/or Chinese.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.