- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop machine learning / deep learning algorithms for Fintech operations;
- Explore application of deep learning algorithms for secure platform operations;
- Explore computer architecture for efficient AI operation execution.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning algorithm design and development;
- Experience in popular AI tools such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Pytorch is a plus;
- Experience in software development is a plus;
- Knowledge in computer architecture design is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.