- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Prepare training data, develop machine learning / deep learning algorithms;
- Develop predictive analytics models;
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in programming using Python / R / Java is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning packages (e.g., scikit-learn, Tensorflow, caffe, PyTorch) is a plus.
- Experience in NLP/NER/knowledge graph is a plus.
- Experience in big data / distributed system is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.