- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Algorithms research and development for image processing and analysis including captured image quality level checking, image enhancement, etc.
- Encryption/decryption methodology development for biometrics
- Coding optimization and acceleration for biometric feature recognition and identification
- Participating in sensing system design and implementation for commercialization
- PhD Degree Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/Mathematics/ Physics or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant
- Experience in imaging processing and analysis, especially for biometrics is a plus
- Experience in encryption/decryption methodology development is a plus
- Experience with one or more of the program languages: C/C++, Python, Matlab, OpenCV is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.