- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Algorithms research and development on image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Participating in display and sensing system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Tackle the algorithm development for confocal spectral imaging, OCT imaging, etc.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Contribute to the highly motivated, passionate Computer Vision team.
- Research and prototype new approaches.
- PhD’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology is a plus.
- Experience with algorithm development for 2D/3D measurements is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following program languages: C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV is a plus.
- A team player with good command of written and spoken English.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.