- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- image processing and analysis including captured image quality level checking, image enhancement, biometric feature extraction and algorithm development on user identification, user verification and biometric feature encryption. Coding optimization and acceleration.
- Participating in sensing system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Graduate with a PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in OpenCV, computer vision, image processing.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++, Python, C# or Matlab
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.