- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Perform hardware design and development for IOT and LoRa systems;
- Integrate hardware module and device with IOT platform;
- Perform quality testing for IOT system.
- PhD degree in Electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline;
- Provide technical assistance and support, R&D latest technology;
- Familiar with Altium, Protel and Pads, experience in handling 6 layers PCB is preferred;
- Skills and techniques in LoRA, IOT, NBIOT are beneficial;
- Experience in MCU programming;
- Good handwork in prototype making and repairing tiny size components like QFN, BGA package;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.