- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop deep learning models for credit risk scoring;
- Develop data analytics systems.
- PhD holder in Mathematics, Computational Finance, Computer Science, or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Domain knowledge in financial modeling, especially modeling of credit risk;
- Experience in developing AI and deep learning models for financial applications is a plus;
- Experience in programming using Python and/or MATLAB, R is a plus;
- Experience in building data visualization systems is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.