- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Support evaluating and characterizing optical elements, components, and mechanical fixtures for optical system
- Support design, prototyping, assembly, and characterization of mechanical fixtures
- Support analyzing opto-mechanical system, enhancement and improvement where needed
- Participating in sensing system design and implementation for commercialization
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in optical elements and system analysis, using Zemax or equivalent tools
- Experience in design, prototyping and assembly of mechanical fixtures for optical system
- Experience with one or more of mechanical design software: Solidworks, AutoCAD, SolidEdge etc.
- Good command of both English and Chinese
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.