It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Assist in optical system design, simulation.
- Experience in optical design and simulation.
- Optical system integration, assembly, testing, troubleshooting.
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Opto-Electronics, Physics, Engineering, Medical image or relevant disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Familiarity with one or two optical design and simulation software (Zemax/CodeV, Tracepro/Lighttools, Rsoft, Lumerical, COMSOL, etc.)
- Highly motivated for working in an interdisciplinary environment, such as Mechanics, Electronics/Electricity, Software.
- Live ASTRI values.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.