Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Assist in research and development of VR/AR display optical system
- Define optical specifications, optical simulations, design analysis, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, and verification of design durability and reliability
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics, technology research and development, IP development of core technologies
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Understanding of optical design for imaging and non-imaging cases
- Understanding of microdisplay, diffractive optics, optical materials, and thin film optics
- Experience in one of optical design software tools (e.g. CodeV, Comsol, LightTools or Zemax, etc) is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.