- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Experience in optical design, simulation, optical inspection system development
- Knowledge of extreme light-matter interactions in active ultrathin optical metasurfaces and metamaterials, “Meta” optics for novel optical imaging/sensing
- Nano-photonic devices and physics for advanced optical sensing/display, AOI, machine vision technologies
- The successful candidate is expected to make high-impact contributions to apply research areas
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Optical Engineering, Physics, Engineering, Material Sciences, Bio-optics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in optical system design & simulation, metasurfaces/plasmonics, nonlinear/quantum optics.
- Familiar with nano-optics production process, such as nano-imprint, laser lithography, etc.
- Experience in optical system construction, debugging and integration. Develop concepts for custom optical characterization equipment and work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary environment with Mechanics, Electronics/Electricity, Software
- Familiar with optical simulation and modelling (Zemax, Lighttools, Rsoft, Lumerical, COMSOL, etc.)
- Highly motivated for working in an interdisciplinary environment with Mechanics, Electronics/Electricity, Software, and performing leading-edge research in nano-optics
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.