It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop design methodology for high-speed interface like SerDes and SATA
- Develop expertise and professional knowledge in high speed interface design/optimization/testing
- Complete key block design and support layout drawing and tape-out
- Support marketing and technology transfer team to prepare engineering prototypes and conduct on-site tests
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- The experiences and knowledge in analog IC design like ADC, DAC, PLL, AFE, and IO library will be plus
- The professional knowledge in IC design engineering and skills in the usage of EDA tools will be perfect
- Good communication skill and quick study ability for new knowledge
- A good team work player
- Lives ASTRI values
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Bachelor/Master/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.