- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- To support mechanical hardware: design, development, testing and trouble-shoot;
- To work with the development team, conduct electrical testing, prototype building and soldering work for the construction of gas-sensing module.
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Good knowledge on electronic hardware design and construction
- Hands-on experience with laboratory work is preferable
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.