It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- To assist the Director to understand the needs of local power electronics industries on the power management IC / driver IC and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- To assist the Director to define the power management IC development roadmap and apply for ITF/industry projects based on the business plan and strategy.
- Lead the power management IC design team to implement ITF/industry projects and develop various of state-of-the-art power management IC solutions for smart city applications.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of related experiences, and 3+ years of experience in industry for ICs going into production.
- Knowledge in analog IC design including simulation, layout, and test chip evaluation is a must, especially for the power management IC and/or driver IC.
- Hands-on experience in IC development tools, such as Virtuoso, Spectre, Calibre, Pspice, Cadence, and Hspice.
- Familiarity with buck, boost, LDOs, bandgaps, bias, comparators, and op-amps.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, positive and outgoing character.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.