Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms prototypes for our projects.
- Develop working prototypes that use techniques of AI/ML/DL to analyze data and devise computational models, in area of recommendation, NLP, Knowledge graph.
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, data science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant discipline, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in programming using Python/R/Java is highly preferred
- Experience in machine learning, or deep learning model development is highly preferred
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras) is highly preferred
- Experience in below areas: recommendation, NLP, knowledge graph, graph analytics is highly preferred
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.