Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Support to develop applications on AR Head-mounted-display (HMD)
- Algorithm’s research and development for image sensing, processing and analysis
- Support to AI-based vision data processing and corresponding deep learning algorithm development
- Coding and algorithm optimization and acceleration
- Participate in AR HMD sensing system design and implementation for commercialization
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Knowledge of Android and Linux is a plus
- Experience with one or more of the program languages: C/C++, Python, Matlab, etc.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch TensorRT
- Familiar with OpenCV is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.