- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Design and develop backend APIs and web applications
- Develop multimedia analytics systems
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Node.js, Go, Python, Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.