Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Hands on PCB assemble and circuit function validation
- Design and implement PCB schematic and layout design
- Prepare testing data for the deliverables, write reports documenting detail methods and results
- Graduate in EE-related discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experiences in PCB schematic & layout design, mixed signal IC design, digital & analogue signal processing
- Familiar with EDA software such as Altium/Cadence/Mentor/Synopsys, etc. EE equipment like oscilloscope, multimeter etc
- Experience in firmware development, MCU software development is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.