- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as cloud, IoT, machine learning, AI.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.